- Articles on MacMillan's boyhood home, "Bowdoin Day" at Mystic Seaport and stories of...Format: NewsprintSubjects: Autobiography, Bowdoin (Ship), MacMillan, Donald B., and MacMillan, Miriam
- "Citizen of the Year" and 92th birthday for Admiral MacMillan 1964. Photo of his home.Format: NewsprintSubjects: Biography, Birthdays, and MacMillan, Donald B.
- 1959 article remembering crew of the Bowdoin.Format: NewsprintSubjects: Autobiography, Bowdoin (Ship), Explorers, and MacMillan, Donald B.
- Continuation of story of Bowdoin's crew and of the Bowdoin itself. 1959Format: NewsprintSubjects: Arctic regions Discovery and exploration, Bowdoin (Ship), and MacMillan, Donald B.
- Color postcard of Long Point Lighthouse from the air in 1965. Two newspaper photos of Long...Format: NewsprintSubjects: Barnstable County (Mass.) History, Cape Cod (Mass.) History, Captains, Historic buildings--Massachusetts-Provincetown, Lifesaving, Lifesaving stations--Massachusetts, Lifesaving stations--Massachusetts--Provincetown, Long Point Settlement, Provincetown (Mass.)--History--20th century, United States Coast Guard, United States. Life-Saving Service, Boxell, Althea, Dyer Street (Provincetown, Mass.), and MacMillan, Donald B.